This workshop provides educators and parents/caregivers an introduction to Microsoft Learning Tools and accessibility features of Windows 10 and Office 365.
- The goals are to empower teachers to create inclusive classrooms that support students
of all abilities and to help parents/caregivers support learners outside of the classroom.
- The workshop covers why it’s important to create an inclusive classroom, tools to
empower different learning styles and abilities, and tools to support students with
- Workshop participants get hands-on experience with Microsoft applications and tools including Learning Tools, the Ease of Access menu, and accessibility and productivity features of Office 365.
During this workshop, participants will learn about:
- The purpose and educational uses of Microsoft Learning Tools
- Accessibility features and tools
- Resources to continue to learn how to use Learning Tools and accessibility tools and