3400 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Wilson Fundations® is a multisensory and systematic phonics, spelling, and handwriting program that benefits all K-3 students, in particular, those in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 setting. It thoroughly teaches the foundational skills of the California Common Core State Standards (print concepts, phonological awareness, phonics, word recognition, and fluency). It also strongly supports reading, writing, and language standards.
Fundations® Level Workshops provide the practice and guidance needed to effectively begin teaching the Fundations curriculum for the designated Level(s). The workshop includes: the principles of instruction; the skills taught in each Fundations level, including phonemic awareness, phonics and word study, vocabulary, high frequency words, fluency, comprehension, handwriting, spelling, and punctuation; and how to prepare a daily learning plan and practice lesson activity procedures.
These workshops are co-hosted by IDA Southern California Tri-Counties Branch
Level K: June 26, 9am – 3:30 pm
Level 1: June 27, 9am – 3:30 pm
• Pre-registration is required.
• Tuition includes continental breakfast and workshop handouts.
• A confirmation email will be sent with directions and specific details.
• Payment is due at the time of registration.
• Payment is refundable up to 14 days prior to the event date, less a $25 processing fee.