As a school psychologist, you have a role to play in your school district’s LCFF and LCAP, especially if you can get MTSS and/or PBIS, CEUs, SEL, specific programs for CLD, ELLs and ASD included that will also fulfill ESSA and keep your SARB happy.
The Student Strand was developed especially for school psychology graduate students and interns. These 90-minute sessions cover topics from a point of view that may not be offered in the typical graduate program. Students may instead sign up for workshops, however they must pay the full regular member or non-member daily rate.
Spring Institute includes:
- Per day fees, which include lunch each day
- Student strand
- Welcome evening reception on Thursday, March 23.
- Luncheon keynote speaker and NASP President Melissa Reeves, Friday, March 24.
- A job fair, Friday, March 24.
- Continuing Education Units and Hours for BBS licensees and NCSPs by attending all three- and six-hour workshops.
- Differing points of view on today’s important topics