EdRev (Education Revolution) is a unique day of information, resources, celebration and community for students who learn differently and the families and professionals who support them. Parents Education Network (PEN) and around 2,000 attendees celebrated the eighth annual EdRev in 2016.
EdRev 2017 features keynote speaker Scott Barry Kaufman, psychologist and author of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined and Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind.
EdRev: A day to think a little differently will give you the chance to experience :
- Information: Learn from renowned speakers presenting their work from the cutting edge of learning science
- Resources: Explore a diverse range of resources presented by tech companies, service providers, schools, colleges and support organizations
- Celebration: Experience an atmosphere where students’ strengths are celebrated and the stigma of LD disappears
- Community: Connect with parents, educators and students who are all on the same journey as you
EdRev brings you:
- The latest technology that supports learning
- A wide range of informative, relevant workshops
- Music and outdoor activities for students
- Over 100 exhibitors in the School and Career Fair, Testing and Solution Center, and the Community Corner.
- Student Art Gallery and hands-on activities in the Creativity Unleashed! section
Don’t miss this unique national event for students who learn differently and the families and professionals who support them!
VIP Ticket Benefits:
- Discover the Ten Things Highly Creative People do Differently: a hosted breakfast with keynote speaker Scott Barry Kaufman
- Access to VIP Lounge, Coffee and Snacks throughout the day
- Reserved seating for Keynote Speaker presentation
- Guided tour of EdRev by PEN board members
- Copy of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined by keynote speaker Scott Barry Kaufman
- EdRev 2017 Commemorative Photoball Memorabilia